Enjoy breathtaking views from a spacious East Vail home, custom built for an unforgettable experience of life and leisure in the mountains of Colorado. Welcome to 2645 Bald Mountain Road!
- 6 Bedrooms
- 7 Bathrooms
- 2 Car Garage
- 4265 Square Feet
View a Property Flyer.
For an in-person showing of 2645 Bald Mountain Road, contact the Rocky Mountain Home Team at 970-306-7711. You can also tour this home anywhere, any time with these video tours:
Slide Show Tour
For more information on 2645 Bald Mountain Road and other homes in Vail, please complete the form below.
2645 Bald Mountain Road was made for building life-long mountain memories. The open layout living room is designed to bring people together, whether warming by the wood stove or opening the doors to the private patio. Vaulted ceilings, skylights and panoramic windows create a bright, open space that is further enhanced by outstanding views.
Five bedrooms provide ample sleeping space for friends and extended family without sacrificing privacy. The additional bunk room sleeps up to thirteen, and includes two three-quarter bathrooms.
Whether you need to catch up on business in the home office or just relax in the hot tub, you’ll find what you’re looking for at 2645 Bald Mountain Road. Additional amenities include a heated workout or storage space and a two-car garage. What’s more, the home rests on a picturesque, wooded mountainside with space for a secondary home to be constructed on the plot. Contact the Rocky Mountain Home Team for more information on this exciting opportunity.
Located in the East Vail neighborhood of Booth Creek, 2645 Bald Mountain Road is just a short walk from the Vail Mountain School and the bus to Vail Village. The surrounding White River National Forest provides abundant hiking and recreation opportunities, including the scenic Booth Lake Trail. The nearby Vail Golf Club public course converts into the Vail Nordic Center during ski season, providing outdoor entertainment for any time of the year.
2645 Bald Mountain Road is just minutes by car or public bus from Vail Village. At Vail Village, you’ll find options for shopping, fine dining, entertainment and night life. Vail Mountain is also home to nearly 200 ski trails, 31 lifts, 10 bowls and three terrain parks that attract skiers, snowboarders and winter sports enthusiasts from across the globe!
Nestled deep in the Rocky Mountains of Colorado, the Vail Valley offers some of the world’s best skiing and snoboarding at Vail and Beaver Creek resorts, a selection of top-notch golf courses and prime fishing, hiking and outdoor adventure locations.
Why We Love Our Home in Vail:
- A lot large enough to build a second home with high elevation and a stunning view!
- Spotting wildlife! We’ve seen bears, fox, elk and deer from the national forest.
- Lots of sun – even in winter!
- Spring runoff flowing down the creek.
- Shady aspens in the summer.
- Ski run, waterfall and golf course views.
- The Wildflowers!
- Sunrise over Gore Range.
- The bustle of the magpies and hummingbirds.
- The three mile walk to town beside Gore Creek and the golf course in cool of the trees.
- The cross-country trail passing through the golf course, local parks and tennis.
- Two blocks from the Vail Mountain School , four blocks from Booth Creek Falls trailhead.
- The European / Scandinavian touches in the kitchen, lighting and ceiling.
- The pocket indoor sauna and protected outdoor hot tub.
- The thick shake roof.
- The ceilings – tall, but compact to conserve energy.
- Sleeping five couples and 13 kids – plus one in the crib!